Window decoration is a significant element of the interior. Most often this is the final chord of repair, which is closely interrelated with the design of the room. How to choose tulle for the hall and the rest of the rooms, so that the curtains on the windows served as an element of decor, at the same time were functional, that is, scattered or dimmed the light and insulated the room from outside views?
Living room is the central room of the house, where all family members gather, holidays and celebrations take place, one can say the "heart" of the apartment. Therefore, it is important to take into account many nuances.
What to consider
Before you choose curtains and tulle for the hall, you need to understand what function the window decoration will perform. The room itself and its characteristics are also of great importance.
What you need to determine:
- Curtains are used as an element of decor or carry a functional load;
- window and room size;
- location in relation to the cardinal points, therefore, light;
- interior style;
- practicality and convenience to use.
Starting from these moments, curtains are selected on the windows.
How to choose a tulle
Choose a curtain for the living room with the tulle to her. There are recommendations of designers who will prompt how to pick up a set:
- If you focus on the curtain, it is in itself rich in color and patterns, then tulle plays the role of the background. For these purposes, suitable monochrome smooth tulle. In this case, use the effect of contrast - dark rich color of curtains and light tulle.
- In the case when the curtains serve as an addition, feedback. The curtain material should be neutral and highlight the texture of the tulle.
According to the style of the interior
How to choose tulle and curtains to it, based on the interior design? Here it is necessary to rely on the style of the room:
- Minimalism requires simple elements, without unnecessary frills. In this case, focus on the texture of fabrics.
- Classic and baroque, on the contrary, attract the use of lambrequins, flounces, grabs. It is tulle in various variations used for such techniques.
- Provence, chebbi-chic, chalets require curtains using floristics elements. Here are appropriate curtains with flowers, tulle with frills. Textile is duplicated in interior details, cushions, bedspreads, and seat covers.
- Ethnic style in different directions - textiles play a significant role here. The very shape of the curtains should correspond to the subject.
- Indian style - heavy curtains with rich textures and rich colors. Tulle can be with gold thread or rhinestones.
- Japanese style is a screen curtains of smooth fine fabric or Roman canvas.
- In African style, you can use stylized linen and tulle from threads. Natural fabrics are better suited.
Tulle should also be selected according to their functionality. For the first and second floors of the house, it is important that the curtains isolate the room from prying eyes. Choose tulle, curtains better such that they are less translucent. It should be thick curtains and translucent lightweight fabric. Most suitable organza.
Option, when the curtains perform the role of decor in the room, involves a lot more different combinations. For example, tulle without curtains in the interior - it can be made of various materials (taffeta, muslin, nets).
Lighting and windows
It is necessary to choose tulle for the hall, taking into account the illumination and the size of the windows. The most lighted rooms with windows to the south and south-west. Therefore, the curtains here will play the role of a screen that scatters the sun's rays. Suitable curtains saturated colors. You can use non-standard options. Brown tulle in the interior serves as a filter screen, shading the sun's rays.
If the windows face the north side, not enough light penetrates the room. Here you need to use light shades. You can hang only tulle. Another option - a light curtain moves to the place of the curtains to the fore, and light curtains to the traditional place of tulle. The window as it goes slightly into the room.
Western and eastern windows - this is the optimal light mode. But all the same it is not necessary to darken the windows much.
Heavy, dark curtains and thick tulle will make small windows even smaller. Therefore, only light tones and the use of a light curtain that allows the maximum light to pass through (mesh, light taffeta) are needed. With large windows, everything is much simpler, it is possible to decorate the windows, starting from the taste and purpose of the curtains.
It is recommended to use one rule: the color scheme of curtains should be duplicated in the interior details. For curtains of the hall it is important, because this is the main room, it should be particularly expressive. Choosing a curtain, at the same time a tulle ensemble is selected for it.
Correctly selected companion - the key to successful design of curtains. In order to facilitate the selection of salons curtains in the samples of collections offer ready-made options for the combination of curtains and tulle.
Choose fabric by color and material
Landmarks will serve as the color scheme of wallpaper and textiles, the overall coloristics of the room, the style of the room. You can use several options:
- If the windows are large, panoramic to the floor and you need to emphasize their importance, you can only use curtains so that the windows themselves are clearly visible.
- Classics of the genre - a combination of curtains and tulle. It is important to harmonize them with the interior and among themselves.
- Option when in the foreground tulle. Curtains perform in this case rather the role of the screen that closes the window. The focus is on tulle. It should be interesting and expressive. The range of the offered samples will allow to carry out any design decision.
- Attention should be paid to the translucent curtain with photo printing. Thanks to this technique, any image is applied to a translucent material. It looks amazing and serves as a bright element of decor.
- One tulle is used. In this case, the lightweight window fabric is the queen of the ball. We choose the material, color, texture in such a way that the curtain most closely matches the intended solution for the interior.
If you have a living room studio, the kitchen is combined with the hall. Curtains should echo each other. It is not necessary to arrange the same, you can simply duplicate the fabric.
The material chosen correctly is the key to an interesting curtain solution for a window. The main translucent fabrics for tulle: organza, taffeta and mesh material. In turn, they are divided according to the structure and types of smooth, with patterns, with decorative inserts and elements.
On video: tulle: we understand materials and weaving.
There are several varieties of non-smooth fabrics:
- With drawings. Depending on the purpose of the room and the style, you can use as a decorative element for the decoration of the window tulle with a pattern or photo printing. In this case, the windows will visually attract attention. Such an easy curtain will decorate the interior of the living room.
- Lace Tulle Most suitable for Provence, Chebbi-chic, Art Deco styles. Lace curtains create home comfort. Appropriate look in the hall and the kitchen.
- Textured fabrics. The main decorative element becomes a variety of texture and thickness of the threads. This may be chaotic weaves of different thickness, knots, strips running through the fabric and uneven paths. This also includes webbing.
- Mesh fabric. Fashion trend. The main advantage is that it better passes the light from the window. Different threads, including silvery, color can be used. Enough effective and not standard.
- Cotton tulle or muslin. These options have become a hit in the market. They are separate threads from different materials gathered on a ribbon. They are decorated with beads, consist of multi-colored threads, in the form of silver rain and so on. They are often zoned room. It is better to use them separately or for the curtains to have an inconspicuous background.
A variety of textures and materials tulle provide an opportunity to decorate the windows of the hall for every taste and embody any design decision. Based on our recommendations, you can easily find a suitable option for the hall.